Also under Careers:
Would you like to work with us?
Stringer Clark is a major employer of local legal talent. We like to spot and encourage local students and law graduates and, where we can, offer them rewarding careers with us.
Because of our partnership with Ryan Carlisle Thomas, we can offer career opportunities and first class on the job training, through the network of one of Victoria's largest injury law practices.
We also look for people who match our values of respect, care and a preparedness to stick up and fight for people's rights.
Is this what you're looking for?
- Meaningful work defending the rights of workers and ordinary people
- A reputation for reform
- The opportunity to defend rights and conditions through industrial law
- Approachable senior mentors
- A work culture based on respect
What we expect from you
As you will be working as a plaintiff lawyer, we will want you to be inspired by our firm's philosophy, with a commitment to the rights and industrial conditions of working people, and fighting to on their behalf for fair compensation should they be injured.
You will be working with a respected team that is proud of the firm's heritage of supporting industrial and social reform. Today, our people are at the forefront of:
- Justice for victims of sexual and institutional abuse
- Asbestos and coal dust litigation
- Workplace safety and rights
- Fighting for better wages and conditions.
We pride ourselves on maintaining an office where work is balanced with family priorities. We are admired within our industry for offering generous parental leave and part-time working arrangements where, for example, you may need to balance family commitments.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Thank you for all your help. This will take a load of stress off my family. I can't thank you enough.