Wills And Probate
Amanda completed Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Laws degrees at Monash University in 2002 prior to undertaking an articled clerkship with RCT. She became a Partner of the firm in 2013.
Amanda has a wide range of experience, having previously practised in employment, industrial and antidiscrimination law. Amanda established RCT's Superannuation Total and Permanent Disability department, and now specialises in Wills, Probate, Deceased Estates, Superannuation Death Benefit Claims and Estate Litigation such as Testator’s Family Maintenance claims in our Dandenong and Melbourne offices.
Amanda is a member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance and the Law Institute of Victoria.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2003 - Present LIV Member
- 2012 - Present Southern Solicitors Law Association Inc.
- 2009 Member of the LIV Employment and Industrial Committee
- 2006 - 2009 Volunteer at Women's Legal Service Victoria
- 2007 - 2008 Member of the LIV Discrimination Law Sub-committee
- 2002 Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
- 2002 Bachelor of Science, Monash University
- 2013 - Present RCT, Partner
- 2011 - 2013 RCT, Senior Associate
- 2009 - 2011 RCT, Associate
- 2004 - 2009 RCT, Lawyer
- 2001 - 2004 RCT, Paralegal