Workplace Injury And WorkCover Claims, Road Injury And TAC Claims, Injury In Public Places, Superannuation TPD Insurance
Jodie is a respected and experienced lawyer, and a partner of the firm. She has a wealth of experience in our Personal Injury Practice having worked in this area for over 25 years, with the last 22 years spent practising in Geelong, Werribee and Colac. Jodie enjoys her responsibilities as a Mentor to junior lawyers within RCT and Stringer Clalrk.
Jodie is a passionate advocate for injured people, a supporter of Unions and committed to value adding to Union members.
Jodie was born and educated in Geelong and continues to involve herself in local social issues.
Outside of work Jodie is chief family wrangler, a skilled chef and greyhound adopter.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2018 - Present WorkSafe Legal Liaison Group Committee Member
- 2017 Doyle’s Guide Recommended Plaintiff WorkCover Lawyer
- 1997 - Present Geelong Law Association Member
- 1997 - Present ALA Member
- 1994 - Present LIV Member
- 1993 Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- 2007 - Present Partner, RCT and Stringer Clark
- 2006 - 2007 Lawyer, Ryan Carlisle Thomas
- 1997 - 2006 Lawyer, Watson Lawyers
- 1995 - 1997 Lawyer, Stringer Clark
- 1994 Article Clerk, Stringer Clark