Workplace Injury And WorkCover Claims
Ron Pearce, as Group Managing Partner for Ryan Carlisle Thomas and its regional partner firm, Stringer Clark, is responsible for 22 offices and 110 staff across metropolitan and regional Victoria.
Admitted to practice in 1979, Ron works predominantly in personal injury matters and WorkCover common law claims.
Ron is is a member of a number of organisations associated with the personal injury and legal practice management, including the Australian Lawyers Alliance and the Law Institute of Victoria, and has served on a range of Committees including the Consumer Law Committee of the Law Council of Australia, the LIV Accident Compensation Committee and the Victorian WorkCover Authority Legal Liason Group.
Memberships & Achievements
- 2019 Doyle's Guide Recommended Plaintiff Lawyer
- Law Institute of Victoria Member
- Law Council of Australia Member
- Australian Lawyers Alliance Member (formerly Australian Plaintiff Lawyers Association)
- AAJ Member
- ATLA Member
- ALPMA Member
- APIL Member
- Founding member of APLA Vic. State Committee
- 1997 - 2001 APLA National Council member
- 1998 - 2001 APLA National Exec and National Treasurer
- 1997 - 1999 Chair of APLA National Conference Committee Chairperson
- LIV Accident Compensation Committee member
- Law Council of Aust Consumer Law Committee member
- Law Council of Aust Legal Management Section member
- VWA Legal Liaison Group member