Workplace Injury And WorkCover Claims
Ron Pearce, as Group Managing Partner for Ryan Carlisle Thomas and its regional partner firm, Stringer Clark, is responsible for 17 offices and 110 staff across metropolitan and regional Victoria.
Admitted to practice in 1979, Ron works predominantly in personal injury matters and WorkCover common law claims.
Ron is is a member of a number of organisations associated with the personal injury and legal practice management, including the Australian Lawyers Alliance and the Law Institute of Victoria, and has served on a range of Committees including the Consumer Law Committee of the Law Council of Australia, the LIV Accident Compensation Committee and the Victorian WorkCover Authority Legal Liason Group.
Memberships & Achievements
- 2019 Doyle's Guide Recommended Plaintiff Lawyer
- 1990 - 2018 Law Institute of Victoria Member
- 1998 - 2015 Law Council of Australia Member
- 1995 - 2018 Australian Lawyers Alliance Member
- 1999 - 2015 American Trial Lawyers Association Member
- 2012 - 2017 Australian Legal Practice Management Association Member
- 1999 - 2015 Association of Personal Injury Lawyers Member
- 1997 - 2001 APLA National Council member
- 1998 - 2001 APLA National Exec and National Treasurer
- 1997 - 1999 APLA National Conference Committee Chairperson
- LIV Accident Compensation Committee Member
- Law Council of Aust. Consumer Law Committee member
- Law Council of Aust. Legal Management Section member
- VWA Legal Liaison Group member
- American Association for Justice Member