1800 641 743 for a free first interview
Ask about our No Win No Fee OR Expenses fee policy
1. This disclaimer governs, and is a condition of, your use of our website.
2. This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
3. We may revise this disclaimer from time to time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised disclaimer on our website.
4. The information available on and from this website is a general guide to some legal issues and is not a substitute for legal advice applicable to a user's own circumstances.
5. Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own and reserve the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.
6. You may view or download for caching purposes only and print pages from the website for your own personal use subject to the restrictions below.
7. You must not:
a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
b) sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
c) show any material from the website in public;
d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on or from our website for a commercial purpose;
e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website, or
f) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for public distribution.
8. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of material on this site nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that material on the website is kept up to date.
9. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website or any links available from it (including those implied by law and/or concerning the use of reasonable care and skill) are excluded.
10. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
11. This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law applying in the State of Victoria and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts having jurisdiction in that state.
If you'd like to make an enquiry about a legal matter, talk about a career at Stringer Clark, or perhaps have a suggestion on how we can improve our service or even our website, we'd like to hear from you.
* Required Field